NOTE: PjM 101 is NOT sold individually without AIA Contracts 101.
Confused, unsure, or overwhelmed about the ARE 5.0 Project Management Exam? Want to confidently and easily understand PjM concepts like: Project Delivery Methods, Executing Projects, Quality Control and more?
This course will take the mystery out of studying for Project Management, so you can have a clear, honest approach to pass the Project Management section of the Architect Registration Exam.
This program includes:
- Includes 16+ hours of video, addressing each and every objective for PjM
- An approach with how to use the Architect’s Handbook of Professional Practice to study for PjM
- Recorded Case Studies for PjM to help you practice and demystify these new fear-provoking questions
- Videos discussing the answer of practice questions and why, related to AIA Contracts and PjM Content, so you come away with a deeper understanding.
- Must-have knowledge to help you succeed on the Financial Calculations section of the ARE
- Expert advice to fuel your focus and overcome unnecessary pitfalls and self sabotage
- A free ticket to the popular How to Pass the ARE Webinar given by Michael Riscica. Look for the details inside the course!
What makes this course different:
- Not another boring Professor having a one way conversation. Instead, we share lots of real world scenarios and in a dialogue setting.
- This course thoroughly reviews NCARB’s PjM Objectives. This is not rehashed ARE 4.0 content.
- This is not an outrageously-priced, monthly membership
- Most importantly, we help you become a Successful Architect.
- Upon signing up, you will receive immediate, lifetime access to the course.
Investment… only $169 SIGN UP NOW!
Statement of Purpose & Ethical Pricing
The Young Architect Mission is to help the NEXT generation of Architects become the MOST SUCCESSFUL generation of Architects. So, it is important to us that you actually become a Licensed Architect.
Because of this, the tuition for this course is one single payment and you will have lifetime access to this program. That means, even if you need extra time to study, have to take the test again, or life happens and you need to come back to it later…this course will be here for you.
You can do this. We can do this.