Confused, unsure, or overwhelmed about the AIA Contracts for the PcM, PjM and CE Exams? Want to confidently and easily be able to read and interpret what the contract says to help you make the right decision on the exam?
This course will take the mystery out of learning the 2017 AIA Contracts, so you can have a clear, honest approach to pass the Professional Practice Exams (PcM, PjM and CE) in ARE 5.0 .
This program includes:
- Includes 17+ hours of video, addressing each and every contract referenced in NCARB’s ARE 5.0 Handbook.
- An approach with how to study and learn the important AIA Contracts.
- A Q&A video with the ARE Boot Camp discussing questions about the AIA Contracts.
- PDF Downloads of all the AIA Contracts on the ARE.
- Michael Riscica’s Temporary Redlined 2007 Contracts with Commentary for B101 and A201, to help you study until the updated Commentary is released.
- Expert advice to fuel your focus and overcome unnecessary pitfalls and self-sabotage
- A free ticket to the popular How to Pass the ARE Webinar given by Michael Riscica. Look for the details inside the course!
What makes this course different:
- Not another boring Professor having a one-way conversation. Instead, we share lots of real-world scenarios and in a dialogue setting.
- This course thoroughly reviews the 2017 AIA Contracts which were incorporated into the ARE on October 1st 2018. This is not outdated rehashed ARE 4.0 content.
- Most importantly, we help you become a Successful Architect.
- Upon signing up, you will receive immediate access to the course.
“I’m in! What do I do next?”
You’ll sign up for the Pro Practice 101 Membership to receive THIS course alongside our other exam-passing courses.
Your membership includes:
Contracts 101 course
PjM 101 course
CE 101 course
PcM 101 course
Live ARE Webinar ticket
Paired with Architect's Handbook of Professional Practice Version 15, these courses will give you a comprehensive, proven roadmap about how to successfully study for your first three Pro Practice exams.
The best part? These courses have sold for hundreds of dollars each individually -- but now you can receive all of these courses at the low monthly price of $79/month.
Statement of Purpose & Ethical Pricing
The Young Architect Mission is to help the NEXT generation of Architects become the MOST SUCCESSFUL generation of Architects. So, it is important to us that you actually become a Licensed Architect.
Because of this, the tuition for this course is only $79 per month.
You can do this. We can do this.