Confused, unsure, or overwhelmed about the AIA Contracts for the PcM, PjM and CE Exams? Want to confidently and easily be able to read and interpret what the contract says to help you make the right decision on the exam?
This course will take the mystery out of learning the 2017 AIA Contracts, so you can have a clear, honest approach to pass the Professional Practice Exams (PcM, PjM and CE) in ARE 5.0 .
This program includes:
- Includes 17+ hours of video, addressing each and every contract referenced in NCARB’s ARE 5.0 Handbook.
- An approach with how to study and learn the important AIA Contracts.
- A Q&A video with the ARE Boot Camp discussing questions about the AIA Contracts.
- PDF Downloads of all the AIA Contracts on the ARE.
- Michael Riscica’s Temporary Redlined 2007 Contracts with Commentary for B101 and A201, to help you study until the updated Commentary is released.
- Expert advice to fuel your focus and overcome unnecessary pitfalls and self-sabotage
What makes this course different:
- Not another boring Professor having a one-way conversation. Instead, we share lots of real-world scenarios and in a dialogue setting.
- This course thoroughly reviews the 2017 AIA Contracts which were incorporated into the ARE on October 1st 2018. This is not outdated rehashed ARE 4.0 content.
- This is not an outrageously-priced, monthly membership.
- Most importantly, we help you become a Successful Architect.
- Upon signing up, you will receive immediate, lifetime access to the course.
Investment… only $85 SIGN UP NOW!
Statement of Purpose & Ethical Pricing
The Young Architect Mission is to help the NEXT generation of Architects become the MOST SUCCESSFUL generation of Architects. So, it is important to us that you actually become a Licensed Architect.
Because of this, the tuition for this course is one single payment and you will have lifetime access to this program. That means, even if you need extra time to study, have to take the test again, or life happens and you need to come back to it later…this course will be here for you.
You can do this. We can do this.