Confused, unsure, or overwhelmed about the ARE 5.0 Construction Evaluation Exam? Want to confidently and easily understand CE concepts like: Preconstruction, Construction Administration, Observation, Closeout and more?
This course will take the mystery out of studying for Construction Evaluation, so you can have a clear, honest approach to pass the Construction Evaluation section of the Architect Registration Exam.
This program includes:
- Includes 8+ hours of video, addressing each and every objective for CE
- An approach guiding how to study for CE
- 2 recorded Case Studies for CE to help you practice and demystify these new fear-provoking questions
- Videos discussing the answer of practice questions and why, related to AIA Contracts and CE Content, so you come away with a deeper understanding.
- Must-have knowledge to help you succeed on the Construction Administration section of the ARE
- Expert advice to fuel your focus and overcome unnecessary pitfalls and self sabotage
- A free ticket to the popular How to Pass the ARE Webinar given by Michael Riscica. Look for the details inside the course!
What makes this course different:
- Not another boring Professor having a one way conversation. Instead, we share lots of real world scenarios and in a dialogue setting.
- This course thoroughly reviews NCARB’s CE Objectives. This is not rehashed ARE 4.0 content.
- This is not another outrageously-priced, monthly membership.
- Most importantly, we help you become a Successful Architect.
Upon signing up, you will receive immediate, lifetime access to the course.
Did you know that this 101 course (as well as PjM 101, PcM 101 and Contracts 101) are all included for FREE as one of the many study materials used in The ARE Boot Camp Coaching Program -- our signature 10-week interactive group program designed to help you pass the ARE?
Either way, we know you’re going to love this 101 Course!
Investment… only $99 SIGN UP NOW!
Statement of Purpose & Ethical Pricing
The Young Architect Mission is to help the NEXT generation of Architects become the MOST SUCCESSFUL generation of Architects. So, it is important to us that you actually become a Licensed Architect.
Because of this, the tuition for this course is one single payment and you will have lifetime access to this program. That means, even if you need extra time to study, have to take the test again, or life happens and you need to come back to it later…this course will be here for you.
You can do this. We can do this.
$169.00CE 101 and Contracts 101