Confused, unsure, or overwhelmed about the ARE 5.0 Project Management Exam? Want to confidently and easily understand PjM concepts like: Project Delivery Methods, Executing Projects, Quality Control and more?
This course will take the mystery out of studying for Project Management, so you can have a clear, honest approach to pass the Project Management section of the Architect Registration Exam.
This program includes:
- Includes 16+ hours of video, addressing each and every objective for PjM
- An approach with how to use the Architect’s Handbook of Professional Practice to study for PjM
- Recorded Case Studies for PjM to help you practice and demystify these new fear-provoking questions
- Videos discussing the answer of practice questions and why, related to AIA Contracts and PjM Content, so you come away with a deeper understanding.
- Must-have knowledge to help you succeed on the Financial Calculations section of the ARE
- Expert advice to fuel your focus and overcome unnecessary pitfalls and self sabotage
- A free ticket to the popular How to Pass the ARE Webinar given by Michael Riscica. Look for the details inside the course!
What makes this course different:
- Not another boring Professor having a one way conversation. Instead, we share lots of real world scenarios and in a dialogue setting.
- This course thoroughly reviews NCARB’s PjM Objectives. This is not rehashed ARE 4.0 content.
- Most importantly, we help you become a Successful Architect.
- Upon signing up, you will receive immediate access to the course.
“I’m in! What do I do next?”
You’ll sign up for the Pro Practice 101 Membership to receive THIS course alongside our other exam-passing courses.
Your membership includes:
PjM 101 course
PcM 101 course
CE 101 course
Contracts 101 course
Live ARE Webinar ticket
Paired with Architect's Handbook of Professional Practice Version 15, these courses will give you a comprehensive, proven roadmap about how to successfully study for your first three Pro Practice exams.
The best part? These courses have sold for hundreds of dollars each individually -- but now you can receive all of these courses at the low monthly price of $79/month.
Statement of Purpose & Ethical Pricing
The Young Architect Mission is to help the NEXT generation of Architects become the MOST SUCCESSFUL generation of Architects. So, it is important to us that you actually become a Licensed Architect.
Because of this, the tuition for this course is only $79 per month.
You can do this. We can do this.
PjM was absolutely clutch, helped me pass my PjM exam. I just love the MR Wiley Chart and the case studies videos because those example problems really give ...Read More
PjM was absolutely clutch, helped me pass my PjM exam. I just love the MR Wiley Chart and the case studies videos because those example problems really give you a gameplan and you figure out a strategy. Thanks Michael and Lorenzo!Read Less
This course is a must have when studying for PJM. They do a great job of breaking everything down, giving you great information about how to approach and pre...Read More
This course is a must have when studying for PJM. They do a great job of breaking everything down, giving you great information about how to approach and prepare for the test at a great price. Used their PCM course to help me pass my first exam. Definitely recommend this course!Read Less
It’s the gift that keeps on giving. Michael and Lorenzo have done an amazing job!
It’s the gift that keeps on giving. Michael and Lorenzo have done an amazing job!Read Less